sábado, 16 de janeiro de 2010

Beyonce Says She'll 'Take A Break' In 2010



Beyoncé had quite a 2009. She performed at President Obama's inauguration, started the "Single Ladies" dance craze, starred in "Obsessed," went on tour and somehow found herself in the middle of the VMA incident involving Taylor Swift and Kanye West.

She gave sexy performances at shows like the VMAs and the MTV Europe Music Awards and teamed up with Lady Gaga on two singles, her track "Video Phone" and Gaga's "Telephone." She also collaborated with Alicia Keys on a track.

So how will Beyoncé top herself in 2010? Well, after she performs at the Grammy Awards on January 31, she plans to do a whole lot of nothing. "I've always worked hard, but I feel like I worked harder this past year than I have since I was just starting out. I just had all these great opportunities. ... It's definitely time to take a break, to recharge my batteries," the singer told USA Today. "I'd like to take about six months and not go into the studio. I need to just live life, to be inspired by things again."

'I need to just live life, to be inspired by things again,' singer tells USA Today.

Beyoncé says she promised herself she'd take a break after her I Am ... Tour. She explained, "When I got home, I wrote out a contract with myself. I made a list of everything I want to do that has nothing to do with music. Well, some of it does. But I promised myself that I would not go back on tour or in the studio until I finished these things.

"I want to go to restaurants, maybe take a class, see some movies and Broadway shows," she continued. "[And spend time with my nephew, Daniel]. He's a wonderful kid, amazing, so smart. And I spoil him, so it's a lot of work. He's a 24-hour job."

Before she can do that, she will first see if she can take home any of the 10 Grammy Awards she's up for later this month. She's still reeling from all the nominations. "I still haven't really digested it yet," she said. "I was focused so much on my husband's birthday — I threw a big party — that I didn't really think about it. But it's really an honor."

3 comentários:

Marilina disse...

eu acho que ela merece mesmo umas ferias... afinal ela nao eh um robo..
quem dera eu ter uma tia dessa =)

♥ Amanda ♥ disse...

Gente imaginem como vai ser o filho(a) da Beyoncé O.o ELa merece msm dar uma parada para ter sua vida e ter filhos (claro dp ter ganho milhoes e poder alimentar a Africa -.-) uhauhaah Meoo nao vejo a hora do show =D

Odone disse...

Ah, já tinh alido isso antes...em dúvida, ela merece.......